|Plot||The Big Bad Wolf's Brother, Leonard|
|Air date||April 11, 2003|
|Season||Season 34 (2003)|
The Big Bad Wolf chases The Three Little Pigs around Sesame Street, causing havoc. When Elmo and Rosita see another wolf, they yell at him, and tell him to go away. The new wolf explains that he's the Big Bad Wolf's brother, Leonard. "I don't always do the same thing as my brother!" he exlains. "I'm not a huffer and puffer. Why, I don't even chase pigs! I do play canasta with them every Thursday. And that's not all! On Tuesdays, I practice the violin. On Wednesdays, chess -- followed by tai chi! Yes, there's lots of things to do if you're not so busy huffing and puffing." Gina helps Elmo and Rosita see that each wolf is an individual, just like people and monsters.
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Ernie presents Richie typing his name on the computer. (EKA: Episode 3984)
- Global Grover performs a Chinese's acrobat trick.
- UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan helps the monsters achieve a peaceful alphabet song and group hug. (First: Episode 3991)
- Spanish Word of the Day: Gracias (EKA: Episode 4031)
- Elmo's World: Computers (First: Episode 3916)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4034||Episode 4036|