|Air date||April 10, 2003|
|Season||Season 34 (2003)|
It is Bert's birthday, and Ernie decides to give Bert some peace and quiet for his birthday. Ernie leaves the apartment and tries as hard as he can to not bother Bert, while Bert reads the book that his brother Bart gave him. Eventually, Bert decides that it's too quiet for him, and has Ernie throw him a party.
- Number of the Day: The Count counts 4 Honkers (First: Episode 3982)
- Film: Wegman dogs make 4 mud pies
- Grover and Rosita have 15 seconds to show "love". (EKA: Episode 3851)
- Journey to Ernie: Jungle
- Ernie and Bert sing "It's a Circle"
- Spanish Word of the Day: Rosita drinks the word "leche" (milk). (First: Episode 3988)
- Cartoon: Don't mess with the Mighty M. (EKA: Episode 1839)
- Elmo's World: Birthdays (First: Episode 3940)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4033||Episode 4035|