|Plot||Gina takes the day off to spend time with Elmo|
|Air date||April 2, 2002|
|Season||Season 33 (2002)|
Iowa Public Television description
|“||When Gina takes the day off to play with Elmo, Elmo plans out the whole day from start to finish. But when animal after animals comes to Gina for help, she can't turn them down. Elmo is a little jealous at first, but in the end, he realizes that Gina has to help the animals and they end up having a very nice day together.||”|
- Monster Clubhouse: The monsters have roll call and do the "Hop Hop Stop" dance. Today's Snack Time is a peanut butter sandwich large enough for an Elephant, and the Furry Animal Sound of the Day is "Cow."
- Number of the Day: 10 (First: Episode 4005)
- Cartoon: Ten water-skiing hippos
- Animation: A butterfly has fun with 10 flower petals.
- Song: "What is Friend?" (EKA: Episode 3886)
- Journey to Ernie
- Film: Wegman's dogs find seats in the theater.
- Cartoon: "Hey Diddle Diddle" (EKA: Episode 2404)
- Ernie and Aaron Neville sing "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon." (EKA: Episode 3271)
- Letter of the Day: J (First: Episode 3993)
- Animation: J/j Planet (EKA: Episode 2849)
- Film: J, for jiggle, juggle, jump, joy. (EKA: Episode 3527)
- The Spanish Word of the Day: Hola (First: Episode 3996)
- Elmo's World: Games (First: Episode 3967)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4021||Episode 4023|