Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Plot||Big Bird's pen pal|
|Air date||April 1, 2002|
|Season||Season 33 (2002)|
|Releases||You Can Ask|
Big Bird's pen-pal, Gulliver the seagull, comes to visit. Gulliver is initially uncomfortable and somewhat frightened to find that Sesame Street includes people, monsters, and other beings, since he's used to only playing with other birds. He refuses to play with Snuffy, until Big Bird explains that friends can be different. Gulliver warms up to the concept, after a riveting round of saying the alphabet, but is still afraid to meet Big Bird's other friends. The cast sings "How Do You Do?" to encourage him, and Gulliver finally understands the value of multiculturalism.
- United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan helps the monsters achieve a peaceful alphabet song and group hug. (First: Episode 3991)
- The Number of the Day: 7 (First: Episode 3990)
- Cartoon: "The Alligator King" (EKA: Episode 0812)
- Film: Milo Counting #7 (EKA: Episode 3595)
- Film: Kids talk about making friends. (EKA: Episode 3921)
- Journey to Ernie
- Film: Girls cheer for being happy. (EKA: Episode 3056)
- Animation: "Bird on Me"
- Ernie and Bert sing "But I Like You." (EKA: Episode 1952)
- Hero Guy: Catch (EKA: Episode 3984)
- The Letter of the Day - N (First: Episode 4005)
- Animation: N in the mail
- Film: Kids form the letter N
- The Spanish Word of the Day: Gato (First: Episode 3985)
- Elmo's World: Families (First: Episode 3975)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4020||Episode 4022|