|Plot||Missing Baby Boot|
|Air date||March 8, 2002|
|Season||Season 33 (2002)|
Big Bird shows Snuffy how to do the step-and-stomp dance, which causes Sesame Street to shake mightily. A shoe rolls into view, but it's too small to be one of Snuffy's. They determine it must be a baby's shoe. First, they ask Gina if it belongs to her niece Hannah. It's too small even for baby Hannah's foot. Gina suggests they make a list of all the babies on the street, then visit them. They bring the shoes to all the babies they can find but with no luck. They tell Alan about their problem at the same time that Zoe is trying to tell Alan that her baby doll Imelda is missing its shoe. Imelda has both shoes and everyone has a snack at Hooper's Store.
- Big Bird tells a shoe joke to a Muppet shoe, then dances with Miles and Gabi.
- The Number of the Day: A talking number 10 appears after it's revealed that ten is the number of the day.
- Angel Corella dances with the alphabet, while Telly, Zoe and Elmo name the letters. (EKA: Episode 3785)
- Ernie sings "The Honker-Duckie-Dinger Jamboree."
(EKA: Episode 2773)
- The Letter of the Day: In a two-part sketch, Cookie Monster tries to figure out how to not eat the cookie with the letter N on it. Super Grover helps Cookie Monster refrain from eating the cookie, but is ultimately unsuccessful.
- The Spanish Word of the Day: Professor Grover tries to teach kids how to wear a zapato (shoe). (First: Episode 3989)
- Elmo's World: Bicycles (First: Episode 3969)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4004||Episode 4006|