|Plot||The Three Amigas.|
|Air date||March 5, 2002|
|Season||Season 33 (2002)|
Rosita, Zoe, and Lulu are the Three Amigas. Lulu runs home to get a special game for them to play, and Zoe and Rosita need someone else to play with while she's gone, so they can be a group of three. They get Baby Bear to form the Three Amigos with them. The girls decide they should all play dolls, but Baby Bear finds it too girly for him. Baby Bear asks Gina to intervene, but Gina (holding Baby Hannah) points out that mommies are not the only ones to take care of babies. Baby Bear remembers Papa Bear taking care of him, and agrees to play. They feed the baby dolls and put them to sleep, and the girls then suggest that they all dance ballet. Baby Bear once again protests that ballet is a girl thing, and Baby Bear asks Miles about it. Miles tells him that boys do dance ballet, and they remember Jock Soto once dancing on Sesame Street. Baby Bear relents, and the Three Amigos dance together. Lulu returns with a football! The girls agree that they all love playing football. But they realize that now there are four of them, not three. Baby Bear sadly offers to go draw, but the girls don't want to leave him out. They decide they've done enough stuff in threes that day, and form the Four Amigos.
- Ernie and Rubber Duckie recite the alphabet with Christopher Reeve. (EKA: Episode 3911)
- The Number of The Day: Baby Bear, Mama Bear, and Papa Bear show up after learning that the number of the day is three. (First: Episode 3981)
- Ernie and a little girl look at one of her drawings.
- The Letter of the Day: Cookie Monster locks the letter Y cookie in a suitcase so he won't eat it, but the suitcase has no bottom. "Me wonder how that happened." (First: Episode 3988)
- Spanish Word of the Day: Gabi watches Slimey play in a small casa (house). (First: Episode 3991)
- Elmo's World: Hair (EKA: Episode 3890)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 4001||Episode 4003|