|Plot||Baby Bear asks Telly to strike a pose.|
|Air date||March 23, 2001|
|Season||Season 32 (2001)|
Baby Bear wants to draw Telly, and asks him to pose with a letter T. When Baby Bear realizes his fuschia crayon is missing, he asks Telly to hold the pose while he's gone. While Telly waits, Maria scratches his itches, Rosita plays a guessing game with him, and Elmo sings the alphabet with him. Baby Bear returns and is amazed that Telly held the pose so long. Telly admires Baby Bear's finished drawing and draws a picture of Baby Bear in return.
- Big Bird and artist Chuck Close appear in a segment in which one of his self-portraits is analyzed by a group of kids in voice over as the camera pans out from the painting. (EKA: Episode 3968)
- Ernie's Show and Tell: A girl shows Ernie her drawing.
- Linda signs various words with kids.
- Film: Kids play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on a water machine.
- Grover conducts a piece of very emotional music. That is, the music that he conducts changes, and his mood changes with it. When he's had all he can take, he steps out of frame to stop that cassette tape that has been playing.
- Elmo's World: Families
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3974||Episode 3976|