Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Plot||Telly can't wait for Luis to fix his tuba.|
|Air date||February 15, 2001|
|Season||Season 32 (2001)|
Telly's tuba breaks, and Luis can't fix it until he gets a spring delivered from sparetubaparts.com. Telly is beside himself because he can't make music, so Luis and Gabi show him how he can find other things to make music with. He plays glasses, and blows over the top of a jug.
Bob pauses in reading War and Peace to remind Telly that he can use his voice to make music, too. Telly starts a band for kids and monsters who all play music with household objects; Ernie plays his Rubber Duckie. Luis fixes the tuba, and Telly leads everyone in playing the "Sesame Street Theme".
- The Goo Goo Dolls and Elmo sing "Pride." (First: Episode 3871)
- Musical Fairy Tales: Little Red Riding Hood comments on the wolf's ears, eyes, and nose. The Big Bad Wolf decides that he doesn't want her to keep talking about his facial features, not because he is obviously a wolf disguised as her granny (as Red Riding Hood guesses), but because he'd rather sing about them. They sing "One Fine Face", and then go to play bingo with Grandma.
- Cartoon: Marvelous Martha (First: Episode 0013)
- Film: Wegman dogs make music
- Elmo's World: Singing (First: Episode 3851)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3948||Episode 3950|