Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Plot||Baby Bear, Telly and Elmo form a bongo band.|
|Air date||February 9, 2001|
|Season||Season 32 (2001)|
Baby Bear, Telly and Elmo make bongos out of porridge containers, and form a band called the Bongo Boys. They play music for Gabi as she teaches some kids to dance. They give bongos to the kids at a Birdketeer meeting, and turn them into Birdkebongoteers.
- Dancers from the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater demonstrate same and different.
- Grover: Prairie Dawn gives Grover fifteen seconds to demonstrate surprise. (EKA: Episode 3907)
- Cartoon: Suzie Kabloozie and Feff pretend to be astronauts. (EKA: Episode 3701)
- Ernie and Bert sing a song about the TR sound.
- Film: Kids play "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" on the shpritzer.
- Cartoon: Beatnic animals at a bongo bar rhyme "AT".
- Elmo's World: Birds
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3944||Episode 3946|