Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Plot||Big Bird and Snuffy present "The Letter B Show"|
|Air date||February 6, 2001|
|Season||Season 32 (2001)|
Big Bird and Mr. Snuffleupagus present "The Letter B Show", an episode devoted to the amazing letter B. Baby Bear and Bob sing a song about the letter B, and Barkley does a trick. At the end of the episode, the letter B itself arrives by balloon.
- Little Richard sings a rock 'n roll version of "Rubber Duckie". (EKA: Episode 3309)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert and Ernie are on a fishing trip. Ernie uses his fish call -- "Here, fishy, fishy, fishy!" -- and fish come flying into the boat. Bert tries the fish call, and catches a shark. (EKA: Episode 1707)
- Bip Bippadotta sings "Air". (EKA: Episode 2534)
- Grover recites a poem about bubbles. (EKA: Episode 3155)
- Song: "B is for Bubble" (remake) (EKA: Episode 3295)
- Cartoon: Do you know what it's like to be scared? (EKA: Episode 2358)
- Film: Wegman dogs show 3 by posing in different ways. (EKA: Episode 3540)
- Prairie Dawn hosts "Amazing Animal Tricks" with her guest, Old McDonald and his less-than-amazing cow.
- Film: Alphaboy: B (EKA: Episode 3401)
- Elmo's World: Bugs (First: Episode 3917)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3941||Episode 3943|