Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Plot||Zoe pretends to be Suzie Kabloozie|
|Air date||February 5, 2001|
|Season||Season 32 (2001)|
Zoe watches an animated Suzie Kabloozie segment, and decides that she'd like to pretend to be Suzie Kabloozie all day. She asks Telly to pretend to be Suzie's cat Feff, but Telly wants to play with his cars. She offers the role to Big Bird, but he's busy with the Birdketeers. Disappointed, Zoe sings "Somebody Come and Play". Miles comforts her, and tells her that sometimes other people don't want to play the same games that she does. But then Big Bird and Telly both show up, and offer to play with her. Now she has two Feffs!
- Celebrities sing "The Alphabet Song": Ray Charles, Susan Sarandon, Michael Jeter, Patrick Stewart, David Robinson, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Ellen DeGeneres, Tony Bennett, Harry Belafonte and Lamb Chop. (EKA: Episode 3526)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert sees Ernie talk to "an elephant" while using a banana as a phone. Ernie explains to Bert that he is just pretending, but then he tells Bert that the elephant wants to talk to him. (First: Episode 3899)
- Grover: Prairie Dawn gives Grover fifteen seconds to explain "surprise". (EKA: Episode 3892)
- Cookie Monster sings "What is Friend?" over a film of children playing together. (First: Episode 3886)
- Monster Clubhouse
- Elmo's World: Hands (First: Episode 3925)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3940||Episode 3942|