|Plot||Elmo and Zoe play with Rocco (season finale)|
|Air date||February 12, 1999|
|Season||Season 30 (1998-1999)|
|Syndication||123 Sesame Street, PBS Sprout|
Elmo and Zoe have a playdate, but she won't share her Zoemobile with him, unless he participates in activities with her and Rocco. Zoe insists that Rocco announce the letter and number of the day, which Elmo wanted to do. Ultimately, Zoe's constant fawning over Rocco makes Elmo so furious that he storms off. Gina talks Zoe into letting Elmo have a turn, reminding her that Elmo is her friend.
- Animation: Pencil box E/e (EKA: Episode 3092)
- Cartoon: Different emotions are drawn on a face, until the character grabs the pencil. (EKA: Episode 3717)
- Ruthie sings a scale using the letter E with The Elephant.
- "Let's Go Driving" (EKA: Episode 2363)
- Grover and Mr. Johnson: Mr. Johnson wants to rent a car at an airport to visit his mommy in Chicago. Naturally, Grover works there and offers various sizes of cars, but none of them are the right size. Determined to serve the customer, Grover sets off to piggyback Mr. Johnson to Illinois.
- Elmo's World: Transportation (First: Episode 3817)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3849||Episode 3851|