|Plot||Oscar's bad mood|
|Air date||December 30, 1998|
|Season||Season 30 (1998-1999)|
|Syndication||123 Sesame Street|
- Oscar is in a terrible mood and tries to get the introductions for the letter and number of the day out of the way so he can be alone. Maria and others try to get him out of his mood.
- Wish You Were Here: Big Bird visits a Puerto Rican casita in East Harlem. He tries to find out what people do there, but everyone is too busy raising chickens, planting tomatoes, cooking and planning music to answer. (EKA: Episode 3066)
- In a Dragnet spoof, Darlene depends on D-tective Dave to debunk the debacle of her "DOG" word, which is missing its first letter. (EKA: Episode 3499)
- Ernie practices saying "Hola" as he repeatedly opens and shuts the door. To make him stop, Bert convinces him he's mastered it. Ernie starts to practice saying adiós instead.
- Elmo and Zoe watch Jock Soto and Lourdes Lopez cooperate to dance ballet, and dance with them. (EKA: Episode 3767)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3817||Episode 3819|