|Plot||Big Bird gets "C is for Cookie" stuck in his head.|
|Air date||December 10, 1998|
|Season||Season 30 (1998-1999)|
Big Bird introduces the letter of the day, C, and then watches Cookie Monster sing "C is for Cookie". After hearing the song, Big Bird gets the song stuck in his head. This becomes a problem when Big Bird wants to do other things, like announce the number of the day, but can't get the song out of his head. Maria, Luis, Elmo, Zoe, and Telly Monster all try to help Big Bird find ways to get the song out of his head.
- Cookie Monster sings "C is for Cookie".
- Opera singer Marilyn Horne sings "C is for Cookie". (EKA: Episode 3189)
- Monsterpiece Theater: "The Old Man and the C"
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Kermit asks Joey if they can say the alphabet together. Joey and Kermit say the alphabet, but Joey adds "Cookie Monster!" in among the letters. Kermit gets insulted, and walks off. Joey says, "I love you," and Kermit comes back to tell her that he loves her too. She kisses him. (EKA: Episode 0536)
- Ernie's Show and Tell: Zachary shows Ernie his trumpet.
- Fans reveal the letter C (EKA: Episode 2776)
- Elmo's World: Dancing (First: Episode 3801)
- This is one of the few times since the early 1980s that Frank Oz performed in the street story. He performs Cookie Monster (albeit in voiceover only), who makes a few brief cameos.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3803||Episode 3805|