|Air date||December 4, 1998|
|Season||Season 30 (1998-1999)|
Big Bird and Elmo celebrate "V-Day" with a Muppet letter "V". Things go wrong when Mr. Snuffleupagus acts like a Vacuum and the dust make him sneeze. His sneeze is so powerful that it sends the V flying all over the place, including through the segments and cartoons.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert tells Ernie that if he can clean the messy apartment in less than fifteen seconds, he will give Ernie his dessert, ice cream and cookies. (First: Episode 0033)
- Cartoon: V in outer space (EKA: Episode 0560)
- Cartoon: Man coughs and sneezes
- Grover and Mr. Johnson: The Bakery (featuring Grover, Mr. Johnson, and a Green Anything Muppet woman)
- Joe Raposo sings about the land of Alaska in a film. (EKA: Episode 2356)
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Grover and Samantha talk about the moon.
- Elmo's World: Hats (First: Episode 3796)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3793||Episode 3802|