|Air date||January 27, 1998|
|Season||Season 29 (1997-1998)|
Today is "Monster Day" on Sesame Street, and the monsters (including Elmo, Rosita, Merry and Frazzle) show up everywhere Big Bird that goes, much to his chagrin. At one point, they show him the letter of the day, B, by bouncing off a giant springboard with a B on it. Later, the monsters find that Big Bird is feeling left out, and offer him an opportunity to join them by suggesting that he could be a "pretend monster".
- Ernie and Bert exercise. (EKA: Episode 1025)
- Grover's bubble poem (EKA: Episode 3155)
- Zoe sings "My Name is Zoe." (EKA: Episode 3387)
- The Countess and Count von Count sing "Seven."
- "Big Round Nose" (EKA: Episode 2395)
- Dennis Franz and Telly say the alphabet.
- Bip Bippadotta sings "Air." (EKA: Episode 2534)
- The Two-Headed Monster reads the word "LOVE." (EKA: Episode 1282)
- Cookie Monster talks about "important."
- "That's the Way I Read"
- Assorted scenes from this episode have been used in international versions of the show as stand-alone Muppet bits, including Sesamstrasse and Plaza Sésamo.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3706||Episode 3709|