|Plot||Baby Bear Learns to Count Backwards|
|Air date||January 23, 1998|
|Season||Season 29 (1997-1998)|
- Gina is teaching the kids how to count backwards. Baby Bear is having a hard time so Goldilocks takes it upon herself to help him.
- Gladys Ormphby is approached by Cookie Monster, who begs for cookies. Gladys sharply insists that she has zero cookies, so Cookie Monster eats her pocket book instead, then hungers after her sweater and hairnet.
- Cartoon: A girl's friend tries to guess how many elephants she saw at the zoo today; the answer is zero.
- Cartoon: U knocks on the door of P's apartment. When she answers the door, they go UP.
- Animation: A group of round crayons draws a house, and is hesitant to let a square yellow crayon join, until it draws the sun. They all cooperate to make a rainbow. (EKA: Episode 3105)
- Film: Footage of kids playing professions, alternating with footage of analogous real-life jobs. (EKA: Episode 3050)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3704||Episode 3706|