|Plot||Prince Charming visits (repeat of 3342)|
|Air date||December 10, 1996|
|Season||Season 28 (1996-1997)|
|Sponsors||I, K, 19|
|This episode guide has been compiled from incomplete video material.|
- Prince Charming is on Sesame Street, looking for a new job. He sets up a shoe shop outside Finders Keepers, then becomes the Count, but eventually decides to go back to being a prince.
- Baby Tooth and the Funky Funk dance to Aaron Copland's "Hoedown" with some kids.
- Cartoon: A pattern of daisies and tulips - can you tell what comes next? (new music added) (EKA: Episode 2484)
- Animation: Two pineapples plus two equals four.
- Wanda Falbo (Word Fairy) and Barkley present a word which represents large, shaggy animals who like to chase sticks (or wands). (EKA: Episode 2621)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3540||Episode 3551|