|Plot||Telly and Zoe become Readers|
|Air date||April 6, 1995|
|Season||Season 26 (1994-1995)|
Celina thinks Zoe and Telly should be Readers of the Open Range and gives them some hats, bandanas and stick horses. Eventually, they run into Vern of the real Readers group. He states the other readers, Sofie and Earl, are on vacation or busy, so he decides to help the monsters. Together, the readers help a boy write his name with a song about writing names, help another boy with his juice box and pester Oscar at his newsstand.
- "Readers of the Open Range" (EKA: Episode 2274)
- The Readers of the Open Range help the residents of Bisbee, AZ find out where they are.
- Cartoon: An aviator and his son cooperate to start their plane. (EKA: Episode 1646)
- Song: "I'm a Little Airplane" (EKA: Episode 3327)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie sings "Happy Birthday" to a letter U, which blows out the candle on the cake. (EKA: Episode 2234)
- Sesame Street Creature Feature: The Whiskeyjack (EKA: Episode 3196)
- Cartoon: Underwater, there's a 9 (EKA: Episode 3283)
- Animation: Rubber Stamp #9 (First: Episode 2876)
- Cartoon: Number Guy: "How Many Sheep Will Jump Over My Bed?" The answer is 9.
- Film: "Box City Recycling Rap" (EKA: Episode 2855)
- Film: Ducks swim and fly. (EKA: Episode 2614) (Telly, Zoe and Vern appear over the film)
- Cartoon: A man (voiced by Jack Dodson) describes places that begin with U and what you can do with the letter U. (EKA: Episode 0494)
- The Beetles sing "Thinking of U." (EKA: Episode 3098)
- Film: "All The Vegetables" Three girls clap rhythms while naming vegetables. (EKA: Episode 3081)
- Cartoon: "Name That Food" game show hosted by Don Carrot (EKA: Episode 2096)
- Film: A film insert about washing elephants at the Bronx Zoo. The song "Splish Splash" is used in part of the segment. (EKA: Episode 2096)
- Cartoon: Can you think of words that rhyme with BALL? (EKA: Episode 0796)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3363||Episode 3365|