|Plot||The Prince and the Pig|
|Air date||March 9, 1995|
|Season||Season 26 (1994-1995)|
Elmo is approached by a Prince and a Pig, who need someone to write a story about them. Elmo can only write his name, so he dictates the story to Celina as she writes it. When she has to leave, she explains Elmo can continue the story using pictures instead of words.
In the story, the Prince and Pig attend Prince Camp, where they play tennis (though the pig is initially rejected for not being a prince) and watch a film about lizards (in Mystery Science Theater 3000-style). The duo are pleased with their story and thank Elmo as they head off. Soon after, a queen and a duck approach Elmo, also in need of a story.
- Song: "We All Sing With the Same Voice" (First: Episode 1708)
- Animation: Planet J / j (First: Episode 2833)
- Film: Girls jump rope and sing playground rhymes. (EKA: Episode 3280)
- Cartoon: J for Jaguar (EKA: Episode 1364)
- Film: "La Maldita Iguana" (EKA: Episode 0815)
- Song: "Write Your Name" (First: Episode 3274)
- Cartoon: A girl thinks she hears a monster doing a cha-cha outside her window, but it's only the wind and a cricket. Her snores frighten the real monster. (First: Episode 2951)
- Kermit sings "In the Quiet of the Evening". (EKA: Episode 2124)
- Cartoon: Ranger Armbuckle talks about how plants travel -- by sowing their seeds. (EKA: Episode 2727)
- Gina and Savion sing "Between You and Me." (First: Episode 3133)
- Big Bird is between what we just saw and what we're about to see ... (First: Episode 3145)
- Celia Cruz sings "Songo's Song." (EKA: Episode 3279)
- Cartoon: Counting 40 pigs (EKA: Episode 3084)
- Song: Leon Redbone sings "Have You Ever?" (EKA: Episode 3274)
- Film: Wegman's dogs form a W.
- Animation: Ornate Ws spin around in accompaniment to a song. (First: Episode 2952)
- The Prince and Pig would later appear in a season 29 episode, now in need of a journal written about them.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3343||Episode 3346|