|Plot||The Worm Summer Games|
|Air date||January 6, 1995|
|Season||Season 26 (1994-1995)|
|Sponsors||E, L, 5|
|Releases||Slimey's World Games|
Episode 3300 featured The Worm Summer Games, with Slimey competing in the worm version of the Olympics. This episode, which aired on January 6, 1995 and reran on July 7th, was featured in Sesame Street Magazine issue 246 (July/August 1995).
- Mr. Johnson goes to the local gym, where Grover is one of the instructors. He is about to help Mr. Johnson work out, but keeps leaving to get his towel, whistle, barbell, and radio. Once he is planned to work out, Grover is too tired to do anything else.
- Cartoon: An animated caterpillar sings "Exercise, Exercise". (EKA: Episode 2914)
- Song: "Blueberry Mouth"
- Cartoon: Bruce the moose invites Toulouse LaGoose over for juice. (EKA: Episode 2687)
- Animation: A parade of toys illustrates first and last. (EKA: Episode 2876)
- Two flowers, a baby sparrow, and two bunnies sing "That's How I Got Here." (EKA: Episode 3040)
- Film: A girl pretends to be a rabbit.
- Animation: E/e planets (EKA: Episode 3033)
- Film: Letter E/e garden (EKA: Episode 3009)
- Animation: E/e Gregorian chant
- Kermit and a group of tribesmen sing the "African Alphabet Song" (EKA: Episode 2404)
- Cartoon: A dinosaur tries to eat an apple on a tree. A group of kids keep telling him to "GO HIGHER!" (EKA: Episode 2977)
- Song: "Around and Around" (EKA: Episode 3008)
- Cartoon: A cartoon shows a few Spanish words - which are also English words. (EKA: Episode 3087)
- Celia Cruz sings "Songo's Song" (EKA: Episode 3279)
- At the Pride Day Ceremony, Donald proclaims his proudest accomplishment - tying his shoes all by himself. (EKA: Episode 2254)
- Film: A girl floats around in a circle. (EKA: Episode 3199)
- Song: "I'm in Great Shape"
- Cartoon: A red scribble demonstrates in/out (EKA: Episode 3162)
- Ernie and Aaron Neville sing "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon"
- Film: Jaws spoof presenting the letter E.
- Animation: Computer E / e (EKA: Episode 3071)
- Song: "Rockin' Robin" - Footage of kids playing in a gymnasium. (EKA: Episode 3181)
- Cartoon: A chorus of 5s fly out of a 5 painting.
- "Elmo's Jive Five" (EKA: Episode 2939)
- Cartoon: 5s are found in an icy environment.
- Song: I'm an Aardvark (EKA: Episode 0941)
- Film: Wegman's dogs form the letter L
- Ernie and Bert sing "La, La, La".
- Animation: Arnold uses his imagination and rides his chair. (EKA: Episode 2754)
- Film: A circus team practices tricks in a gymnasium. (EKA: Episode 3006)
- Cartoon: Ballet-dancing yaks (EKA: Episode 3056)
- Episode 3061 (The Worm Winter Games)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3299||Episode 3304|