|Plot||Big Bird, Elmo and Tarah enjoy playing by themselves/Baby Bear's story|
|Air date||December 1, 1994|
|Season||Season 26 (1994-1995)|
|Sponsors||F, I, 12|
- Animation: Beads arrange themselves into different groups and finally become a girl’s necklace. (EKA: Episode 3108)
- Cartoon: A map of Puerto Rico forms into the shape of animals and other things that are found there. (EKA: Episode 3100)
- Song: "Write Your Name"
- Cartoon: A movie director calls for 12 pilots, 12 airplanes, 12 parachutes, 12 clowns and 12 pies.
- Animation: Ornate 12s sail through the air.
- Harvey Kneeslapper asks a man, "Do you want me to keep an eye on your hat?" The man says yes. Harvey then puts a letter I on top of the man's hat, crushing it in the process. (EKA: Episode 0288)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit, using a pull-down map, tries to give everyone directions to Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother's house. No one listens to Kermit. In the end, Red joins her grandmother, the Big Bad Wolf, and a cab driver for a picnic. (EKA: Episode 2503)
- Film: A TELEPHONE rings at a phone booth in the city, and someone answers it.
- Cartoon: Suzie Kabloozie hates the letter F, until all F things disappear, including the furniture, the floor and the firefighter.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3266||Episode 3275|