|Air Date||July 2, 1993|
|Written by||David A. Caplan & Brian Lapan|
Scenes from various episodes are interspersed with pitches by paleontologist Sir David Tushingham that try to lure customers into the glamorous, high-paying world of paleontology by getting them to buy the Famous Paleontologists' Home Study Course. In true informercial style, there's a deal-a-dinosaur wheel and comic testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Paxton Whitehead (Sir David Tushingham), Bill Barretta (Nick), Cynthia Mace (Myrna), John Hawkes (Andrew), Darcy Lee (Kathy), Jeffrey Lampert (Ted), Holly Atkinson (Julie), Rick Zieff (Guard)
- This is the second clip show episode of the series, the first being "The Clip Show."
- Although the official run of the third season wrapped in early May (May 9th) on ABC, this clip show episode, which was produced with the third season, aired as a hold-over summer special in July 1993.
- After this episode aired, it would be another 11-months until ABC would air new episodes.
- Bill Barretta makes a cameo appearance as Nick, a "person just like you" in the infomercial. In reference to the character he plays (Earl Sinclair), he wears a red-and-black plaid shirt.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Charlene and Her Amazing Humans||Monster Under the Bed|