|Bear in the Big Blue House|
|Premiere||November 20, 1999|
|Written by||P. Kevin Strader|
Everyone is very thankful for Bear's great feast, but Ojo wonders if there isn't more she can do to help. She becomes a sort of Thanksgiving commander and takes charge of the decorations and the Thanksgiving pageant. Ojo wants everything to be perfect, but soon finds things going outside her control. When it seems like all is ruined, Bear provides some reassuring thoughts on what the holiday is really all about.
In the Shadow segment, Shadow tells the story of the very first Thanksgiving.
- "So Much to Be Thankful For" (Bear)
- Shadow's song about Squanto
- "Thanksgiving with My Friends"
- "So Much to Be Thankful For" (reprise, with cast)
- Tough Pigs - My Week with Bear in the Big Blue House
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Yard Sale||Read My Book|