|Bear in the Big Blue House|
|Written by||Joey Mazzarino|
Doc Hogg stops by the Big Blue House to collect for charity. He's collecting for muskrat relief following recent flooding that left many of them homeless. Bear is completely out of money, so Doc Hogg agrees to come back later. Bear and Ojo then find Tutter struggling to cram an excess of stuff into his mousehole, giving Ojo the idea for a yard sale. The idea takes off and Pip and Pop are assigned to be sales-otters. Treelo finds some things of his own to sell and Ojo helps out by painting pictures. Tutter, however, finds it difficult at first to part with some of his things.
- Many of the shows most prevalent recurring guest-characters are present for the yard sale, including Otto and Etta Otter, Grandma Flutter, Jeremiah Tortoise, Lois, Harry, and Mama Duck.
- The characters exchange dollars and cents for their purchases in this episode. However, in the fourth-season episode "A Trip to the General Store," clams are used as Woodland Valley's official currency.
- Joey Mazzarino is credited as Joseph Mazzarino.
- Otto and Etta Otter pose in the style of the famous American Gothic for Ojo's painting.
- Doc Hogg states in this episode that he is the great imperial boar of the Woodland Valley chapter of the "Swiners." This is a reference the Shriners, an order of free masons known for their charitable works. The Imperial Potentate is the highest ranking Shriner in the world.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Let's Get Interactive||The Best Thanksgiving Ever|