Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Animal Show|
Two animals that are known for their gliding abilities are the guests. Because Cody the Colobus Monkey kept gliding around above Stinky and Jake, they become concerned that their heads will fall off. As a result of this, Stinky plans to glue Quincy the Flying Squirrel down, but before he an do this, Stinky trips and touches Quincy's hands which glues them together. Eventually, Stinky uses Yves St. La Roache's exploding marmalade to unstick them.
- That's Amazing: Monkey with no thumbs
- Guest: Cody the Colobus Monkey
- Baby Talk: Monkeys eating leaves on trees
- Song: Glide, Glide, Glide
- Rhonda Rat: Rhonda asks a (very depressed) penguin, "Which of three animals can fly?"
- Yves St. La Roache: exploding marmalade
- Guest: Quincy the Flying Squirrel
- Song: Stinky and Quincy sing Two's a Crowd
- Animal Awards: The best glider
- Story: The Great Bat
- Habitat Time: Tree-filled areas
- Rhonda Rat: Quincy is asked, "Which animal doesn't live in trees?"
- Steve Whitmire as Jake the Polar Bear
- Dave Goelz as Stinky the Skunk
- Bill Barretta as Armstrong, Dullard the Aardvark and Quincy the Flying Squirrel
- Louise Gold as Bunnie Bear and Rhonda Rat
- John Eccleston as Yves St. La Roache and Cody the Colobus Monkey
- Katherine Smee as Penguin
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 320: Spoonbill & Salmon||Episode 322: Rattlesnake|