|Air Date||May 20, 1985|
|Written by||Sugith Varughese|
Ma and Pa Gorg leave Junior alone in the castle overnight for the first time. While they are gone, Junior has to protect the crown jewel. Gobo thinks that all the Gorgs have left, so he plans to map the castle with a frightened Wembley tagging along. Red Fraggle, Mokey Fraggle, and Boober Fraggle decide to pull a prank to scare Gobo and Wembley by making ghostly sounds after which they too enter the castle.
- This episode refers to events that occurred in the second season episode "Sir Hubris and the Gorgs." In that episode, Gobo discovered a new passage into the Gorg's castle.
UK Version: P.K. and Sprocket read a scary book and P.K. decides that he and Sprocket should go explore a nearby castle, at night.
- The Haunting of Castle Gorg! (Jim Henson Video, 1993) -- closing credits cut
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Third Season (HIT!, 2007)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
- Scared Silly (Lionsgate, 2010)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Incredible Shrinking Mokey||Gunge the Great and Glorious|