|The Muppet Show|
|Guest Starring||Elke Sommer|
|Production Dates||December 1978|
|Home Video||Season 3|
After a chance meeting with Beaker (who had been hiding from Bunsen's latest hairbrained invention), Beauregard lets him help build a set for the ancient-Egypt closing number. But the two end up causing chaos culminating in Beaker running amuck with power tools, Bo continuing on the set during the closing number, and Kermit realizing the idiocy of both.
- Bobby Benson's Baby Band plays "Pennsylvania 6-5000."
- Elke sings "Animal Crackers in My Soup."
- Pigs in Space (First Pigs on Koozebane): The Swinetrek lands on the planet Koozebane, and Piggy and Link fight to be the first pig to set foot on the planet. In their search for alien life, they completely overlook rock creatures George and Martha.
- UK Spot: The Baby Band plays "Tuxedo Junction."
- Guest Star's Dressing Room: Gonzo tells the multi-lingual Elke that the only French Miss Piggy knows is off a perfume label, so Elke speaks to Piggy in her native tongue, Swinese.
- Muppet Sports (Goldfish Shooting): Contender 980116 tries to shoot a goldfish in its bowl.
- Elke, as Cleopatra, sings "Row, Row, Row" (as Beauregard continues adjusting the set)
- Elke Sommer dubbed her own voice on Die Muppet Show, the German version of The Muppet Show.
- This is the first episode since episodes 101 and 102 to have a pan-out opening shot during the closing credits.
- Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal, Scooter, Beauregard, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Louis Kazagger, Bobby Benson, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Statler and Waldorf, Statler's Grandson, George, Martha, the Sphinx, Whatnots, Contender 980116, Babies, Goldfish, Egyptians
- Jim Henson as Kermit the Frog, Link Hogthrob, Waldorf and Baby
- Frank Oz as Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal and Baby
- Jerry Nelson as Dr. Julius Strangepork, Louis Kazagger, Sphinx, Statler's Grandson and the Announcer
- Richard Hunt as Scooter, Beaker, Bobby Benson, Statler and Contender 980116
- Dave Goelz as Beauregard, Gonzo, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and George
- Louise Gold as Egyptians
- Steve Whitmire
- Kathryn Mullen as Martha
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Leslie Uggams||Sylvester Stallone|