|Plot||What Can Natasha Do?|
|Air date||January 21, 1994|
|Season||Season 25 (1993-1994)|
|Syndication||123 Sesame Street|
- Baby Natasha has just learned how to burp, gargle, snort, and make all kinds of disgusting noises, to the amazement of her parents. Humphrey and Ingrid boast and sing a song about the baby's new ability to Bob, but Bob just rolls his eyes at the proud parents.
- Ernie asks Bert to play a game where they take turns counting and then saying "Q". Ernie goes first with "1 Q", and Bert follows with "2 Q". The game continues, until Bert gets to "10 Q". "You're welcome, Bert!" Ernie says. (EKA: Episode 0598)
- Big Bird recites a poem about front and back.
- Harvey Kneeslapper holds a cookie and asks his next victim if he wants one. He answers "Sure", and Harvey sticks a number 1 onto his shirt. (EKA: Episode 2623)
- Captain Elmo Cousteau searches for the treasure of the missing soap, with the help of a policeman fishy. (EKA: Episode 2637)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 3177||Episode 3181|