|Air Date||April 1, 1985|
|Written by||Sugith Varughese|
Boober needs a radish for his radish roast. When the Fraggles discover the largest radish ever known growing in Junior Gorg's garden, they set about getting it. The radish, Junior named Geraldine, turns out to be the closest thing to a friend Junior has. Mokey must rescue Geraldine before she becomes part of one of Boober's recipes.
- Junior Gorg's favorite dish is watermelon en croute.
- Starting with this episode, Mokey starts to wear the turtleneck sweater that she had worn as part of her winter outfit in "The Bells of Fraggle Rock" and "Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe."
- This episode features Uncle Travelling Matt visiting the real life Castle Neuschwanstein located in Germany.
- Puppeteer Bob Stutt receives a double named credit in the end of episode credit roll.
- The Great Radish Caper (VHS) (HBO Video, 1986)
- Live by the Rule of the Rock (HIT!, 2005) -- DVD only; bonus "locked" episode
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Third Season (HIT!, 2007)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Scared Silly||Born to Wander|