Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Air Date||December 6, 1986|
|Written by||Jeffrey Scott|
Nanny tells the Babies nursery rhymes as they fall asleep.
- There Was an Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe
- Jack and Jill
- This Little Piggy
- Humpty Dumpty, but Kermit was hoping Indiana Jones
- What Are Little Girls Made Of?
- Little Boy Blue
- In the song: Jack and Jill, There Was an Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe, Humpty Dumpty, Jack Be Nimble, Georgie Porgie, Mary Had a Little Lamb, Hey Diddle Diddle, Little Bo Peep, Hickory Dickory Dock, Rub-a-Dub-Dub
- Little Miss Muffet
- Peter Piper
- Gonzo's suggestion to count elephants was first used in Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Dark?
- This is the first of two Mother Goose episodes in the show. The other is Episode 611: Goosetown Babies.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Fine Feathered Enemies||Bad Luck Bear|