|Plot||Chicago visits the library|
|Air date||January 16, 1992|
|Season||Season 23 (1991-1992)|
|Sponsors||D, I, 13|
- Chicago visits the Sesame Street Library, where he pounces on a vegetable book Gordon is reading and later drives the rest of the patrons out of the library with his roars of laughter.
- On a rainy day, Ernie watches TV, when Bert suggests he do something else, like write a story. Thus, Ernie sets everything out on the table, including pencils, paper, a pencil sharpener, and a wastebasket (which somehow ended up on Bert's head). Ernie is now ready to write a story, but instead, he leaves everything set out for when he gets an idea. (EKA: Episode 2881)
- Animation: CGI sheep graze out I and i.
- Film: An I-beam is molded at a steel factory as heavy industrial-type music underscores the action. The segment ends on a video freeze of the finished beam, which is shaped like the letter "I." (EKA: Episode 2558)
- The Count's main jumping-over-the-bed flock of sheep quits on him, so he calls the "24 Hour Emergency Counting Service". A reluctant deliveryman in sheep's clothing laments, "It's not an easy way to make a livin' ..." (EKA: Episode 2122)
- Cartoon: A kid tries to push his toy house through the front door without the door closing. (EKA: Episode 0926)
- Harvey Kneeslapper approaches a man and says, "Knock, knock!" The man asks, "Who's there?". Harvey says, "Dion." The man asks, "Dion who?" Then Harvey slaps the letter D on the man's chest and says, "D on you!" (EKA: Episode 2608)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 2921||Episode 2926|