|Plot||Telly and the dogs.|
|Air date||November 26, 1991|
|Season||Season 23 (1991-1992)|
|Sponsors||D, R, 9|
Telly attempts to show the letter D by getting everyone to bring something that starts with D. However, everyone brings dogs. The dogs then start annoying Telly, getting in the way of everything he does. Once they're gone, he plans to talk about the letter E, but is joined by two talking eggplants.
- Cartoon: Dogs cheer D-O-G and fight with cats. (EKA: Episode 1148)
- Song: "We All Sing with the Same Voice" (First: Episode 1708)
- Cartoon: R for Rhinoceros (EKA: Episode 1800)
- Ernie and Bert go see a silent movie, "The Picnic" (starring Maria as Charlie Chaplin and Linda as the girl).
- Cartoon: Which legs belong on the man? (EKA: Episode 2749)
- Cartoon: A dinosaur demonstrates up and down with a pull-down window shade.
- The Two Headed Monster tries to cure itself of the hiccups. (EKA: Episode 2367)
- Film: Lake (time-lapse)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Old King Cole (EKA: Episode 1129)
- "Kids Just Love to Brush" (EKA: Episode 2691)
- It's just a normal day on Sesame Street, until Gloria Estefan leads everyone in a conga line as she performs her hit single "Conga." When she leaves, everything returns to normal.
- Cartoon: The Ringmaster showcases nine blue elephants. (EKA: Episode 1854)
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Grover and Katie rhyme. (EKA: Episode 2291)
- Guy Smiley hosts "To Tell a Face". (EKA: Episode 2125)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 2886||Episode 2888|