|Plot||Elmo in Numberland|
|Air date||April 26, 1990|
|Season||Season 21 (1989-1990)|
|Sponsors||D, H, 1 through 10|
- Joe Williams sings "The Birdland Jump". (EKA: Episode 2412)
- Cartoon: Where do the Ds fit? (EKA: Episode 2648)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie doesn't think pigeons are able to laugh at Bert's pigeon jokes, but he's wrong ...
- Song: "Litter Rap"
- Cartoon: Three tigers dance.
- Cartoon: The Funny Four tickles all the people and animals he sees. (edited) (EKA: Episode 2228)
- Cartoon: A postal worker tells the viewer what the post office is good for. Artist: Cliff Roberts (EKA: Episode 1708)
- "Cereal Girl" (EKA: Episode 2687)
- Cartoon: A clam tells a fisherman why he's not catching any fish: he pulled all the plants out of the pond. (EKA: Episode 1049)
- Linda signs the word disappear, and Gordon disappears.
- Cartoon: Two boys peek into a fire house, and write HAT, HOSE, and HOOK on the window using their breath. Two dogs come by and wonder what a HAT HOSE HOOK is, but their question is answered when the fire truck leaves the station ... Artist: Paul Fierlinger (EKA: Episode 1575)
- Big Bird talks about the difference between the sidewalk and the street. (EKA: Episode 2618)
- Cartoon: Dogs cheer D-O-G and fight with cats. (EKA: Episode 1148)
- Song: "Fixin' My Hair"
- Cartoon: "Six Soccer Socks" Artist: Paul Fierlinger (EKA: Episode 2490)
- Cartoon: The Ringmaster showcases eight skating penguins. (EKA: Episode 2293)
- Cartoon: The story of an old woman who lived in a nine. Artist: Bud Luckey (EKA: Episode 0598)
- Cartoon: "It's Hip to Be a Square" (EKA: Episode 2615)
- Dicky Tick hosts "Lifestyles of the Big and Little."(EKA: Episode 2580)
- Cartoon: An alien comes across a pair of tree trunks; one with multi-colored leaves, the other without. He finds and grows leaves to mount on the other tree, then strings a hammock between the two.(EKA: Episode 2363)
- Linda signs the word pie and gets hit with a pie.
- Otters on film. (Music: Joe Raposo)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit the Frog reports from Geppetto's workshop, the home of the world-famous wooden toy Pinocchio. Pinocchio demonstrates how he can make his nose grow longer by telling lies. He tells so many crazy stories that his nose pushes Kermit through the wall. (EKA: Episode 0878)
- Cartoon: A man thinks of H words while sitting on a horse.
- The street story was later remade for episode 3912.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 2731||Episode 2746|