|Air date||November 14, 1989|
|Season||Season 21 (1989-1990)|
|Sponsors||E, G, 6|
- Cartoon: A man tries to explain how "G" is the first letter in the word "giggle". (EKA: Episode 0514)
- Cartoon: Christopher Clumsy talks about the many things you can do with your feet. (EKA: Episode 0949)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit the Frog climbs the famous beanstalk and, on the way, passes Jack, who warns him not to go up. He breaches the clouds and meets a giant (played by Jerry Nelson in a cameo).
- In a two-part segment, Edith Prickly (Andrea Martin) attempts to sell shoes to Maria and Grundgetta. First, she finds that a small shoe and a big shoe won't fit Maria, and figures out her shoe size by measuring her foot. After finding the right size, Maria can't decide on what pair she likes best. With only four pairs left to choose from, Edith plays a game of Three of These Things with three pairs of boots and one pair of maroon pumps. Maria chooses the pumps and buys them. (EKA: Episode 2324)
- Cartoon: Gloria, a rambunctious little girl, tries to sing the Alphabet Song as an unseen person directs her. (Uppercase version) (EKA: Episode 0263)
- Cartoon: A man explains that the letter E begins both Enter and Exit. Another man named Roy runs through the doors. (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Cartoon: Are you the monster that ate the television?
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 2616||Episode 2618|