|Plot||Big Bird is the host of the Sesame Street Circus|
|Air date||April 25, 1989|
|Season||Season 20 (1988-1989)|
|Sponsors||J, P, 2|
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie meets the "Cookie Bunny" (Cookie Monster), who adds up the total number of cookies he has in his basket. After finding that there are three of them, he decides to hide them where nobody will find them...in his tummy! (EKA: Episode 1187)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Humpty Dumpty has fallen off a wall, and Kermit interviews one of the king's horses. Humpty is put together again, but then Kermit gives him a congratulatory slap on the back, and he falls off the wall again. (EKA: Episode 0705)
- The Bellhop is told that there are two kids, Betty and Bobby Blobby, who are lost in the lobby, and he must help them find their parents. (EKA: Episode 2503)
- John Moschitta, Jr. plays Porter Pepper of Peter Piper "P" Products, which produces products that begin with the letter "P". He mentions that two of his clients were Peter Pan and Pablo Picasso until Peter Piper, the boss, gives him a phone call. Pepper now presents a new problem: Peter Piper "P" Products has been purchased, and is now Sam Singer "S" Stuff Store. Pepper, without stalling, summons his staff to stand by, switches his products to stuff, and searches for snacks and saucers.
- A Baa Baa Walters Special
- Animation: An orange pops out of a basket of fruit and gets "made up" as the face of Carmen, the role in the opera of the same name. While singing, Carmen loses her "face" and can't resume singing until the wig returns. (EKA: Episode 0277)
- Cartoon: A letter "P" sits on an island before a rotating sunset. The ridges of the letter "P" moves along the letter and flash in different colors.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie tries to use a scale to divide the cherries evenly, but he characteristically eats them all. Bert screams and faints. (EKA: Episode 1484)
- Grover, Herry Monster, and Billy rearrange themselves in different ways and count to three, until they get exhausted and faint. (First: Episode 0186)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 2601||Episode 2603|