|Air date||December 14, 1988|
|Season||Season 20 (1988-1989)|
|Sponsors||B, O, 2|
- Muppets: Ernie comes home to a sleeping Bert and tries to think of things to do that won't wake him up. Ernie can't watch TV, and he can't play with his ball. Bored, he decides to take a nap, too -- but then he starts to snore. This awakens Bert, who wonders out loud where the noise is coming from, in the process arousing Ernie, who gets mad at being woken up. (EKA: Episode 0280)
- Muppets: Grover the messenger goes to Mr. Johnson's home to deliver some singing telegrams. After reading a series of wrong telegrams, he reads another one that actually is for Mr. Johnson, and an important one at that, but Grover does not remember who it is from. (EKA: Episode 2124)
- Muppets/Celebrity: Baseball fan Telly looks at his cards, when he sees a familiar face stop by. Telly asks the man to pose for him, to compare him to the card on which Telly thinks he's seen the man. Telly realizes that it is indeed Ron Darling of the New York Mets, and Telly asks Ron to read his own card.
- Cartoon: The Bellhop is told that there are two kids, Betty and Bobby Blobby, who are lost in the lobby, and he must help them find their parents.
- Cartoon: An ant is pressured by his peers to finish the anthill all by himself, until he enlists the cooperation of the others. (EKA: Episode 2258)
- Game Show: The How Many Game??
Guy Smiley tells The Two-Headed Monster to find two things in 30 seconds. They bring one bowling ball, four sheep, and three cows, none of which work. Suddenly, they realize they have two heads, which means they win! Little Bo Peep appears looking for her sheep, a train appears out of nowhere, and the scene ends in chaos.
- Cartoon: Building a dog house is easy if you have a ruler.
- Film: A girl wants to learn a playground rhyme after watching some other girls do it, so one of them teaches her.
- Cartoon: The O falls off a man's grocery store sign; he tries replacing it with a doughnut, then a pizza, neither of which works. Finally, the sign man paints it on. (EKA: Episode 2497)
- Sesame Street News Flash
Kermit, using a pull-down map, tries to give everyone directions to Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother's house. No one listens to Kermit. In the end, Red joins her grandmother, the Big Bad Wolf, and a cab driver for a picnic.
- Cartoon: Letter B/b (bouncing circles).
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 2500||Episode 2504|