Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Air date||May 4, 1988|
|Season||Season 19 (1987-1988)|
|Sponsors||G, S, 5|
- Consonant Sound Limerick: "S" -- Snail
- The Ringmaster presents five fantastic floating fools falling from the big blue blimp. (EKA: Episode 2227)
- Two cavemen argue, each chanting "Me!" A large monolith bearing the word ME puts fear in both of them. (EKA: Episode 1845)
- Max Headroom recites the alphabet.
- In a three-part segment, Herbert Birdsfoot demonstrates the "ET" family with a frustrated deliveryman. (EKA: Episode 0573)
- In a two-part Soap opera parody, the Heartstrongs try to figure out the whereabouts of Mr. Heartstrong's missing bookmark, a red shoestring. (EKA: Episode 2404)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 2477||Episode 2479|