|Air date||February 19, 1988|
|Season||Season 19 (1987-1988)|
- Susan sings "That's How You Walk" with the kids, Mr. Macintosh and Bob, demonstrating how people's feelings affect how they walk.
- Film: Making a wheelbarrow.
- Animation: The mountains make a snack for a bird, but he forgets to brush his teeth afterward. (EKA: Episode 2342)
- Cartoon: A Spanish-speaking man falls into a hole, and a dragon helps him out.
- Film/Animation: Two boys make landscapes using sand at the beach.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 2424||Episode 2432|