|Plot||A cold day on Sesame Street|
|Air date||November 21, 1986|
|Season||Season 18 (1986-1987)|
|Sponsors||B, N, 3|
- Telly discovers that his glass of water has turned into ice, due to the cold weather.
- Old West: A cowboy who needs a dentist comes to see Adam T. Glaser, who is such a jack-of-all-trades that he forgets what a dentist does. (EKA: Episode 0734)
- The Two-Headed Monster sound out the word "FALL" and witness leaves falling. They then do the same. (EKA: Episode 2173)
- Ernie and Bert build a snowman, but Ernie fears that the snowman will be cold if they don't dress him. Even though Bert tries to tell him that snowmen aren't alive and can't feel the cold, that doesn't stop Ernie from dressing the snowman in Bert's hat and scarf.
- At nightime, some kids play in the courtyard. While Bob, Gordon and Maria enjoy the snow, Oscar the Grouch tries to ruin it for them by mentioning the negative facts about snow like snow balls and cars getting stuck.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 2228||Episode 2233|