|Air Date||May 21, 1984|
|Written by||Robert Sandler|
Gobo is jealous when Wembley wins a race, and the competition threatens to split up their friendship. Wembley doesn't want to race any more if it's going to destroy his relationship with Gobo, but Red pushes him into a new training program.
- Three Fraggle races are shown in this episode -- the Rockbeetle Race, in which the Fraggles push a mossball with their noses while shouting "Rockbeetle!", the Front 'n' Back Race, in which they run forwards and backwards, and the Run-Hop-Swing-and-Run Race, which is self-explanatory.
- The lyrics to this episode's songs were written by Tim Wynne-Jones, instead of the usual lyricist, Dennis Lee.
- The Fraggles must have learned to count somewhere between Sir Hubris and the Gorgs and this episode, because they can count in this one.
- This is the third time Gobo cries. The first was "Mokey's Funeral" and the second was "A Friend in Need".
- The World's Oldest Fraggle (Dave Goelz)
- Henchy Fraggle (John Pattison)
- Rumple Fraggle (Gord Robertson)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Second Season (HIT!, 2006)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
International episode titles
- Germany: "Wembley und das große Rennen"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|A Cave of One's Own||Doozer Is As Doozer Does|