Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Air Date||March 3, 1992|
|Written by||David A. Caplan and Brian LaPan|
...And now the conclusion to Nuts to War (part 1).
Earl and Roy join Charlene as USO entertainers, and rush to the front to retrieve Robbie, because it looks like this war thing is getting a little bit out of hand. Earl tries to stop Robbie from going through with the war, but Robbie ignores his father's wishes.
Soon, it is revealed that someone got killed in the war which causes Earl to think that Robbie might've been the one that was killed.
- Christopher Meloni - Spike (voice)
- David Greenaway - Spike (performer)
- George Gaynes - Elder in Chief (voice)
- G.W. Bailey - Sarge (voice)
- Jason Alexander - General H. Norman Conquest (voice)
- Gary Owens - Narrator, Documentary Narrator (voice)
- Fred Travalena - Bob Hack (voice)
- Tom Fisher - Additional Dinosaur Performer
- Terri Hardin - Additional Dinosaur Performer
- Star Townshend - Additional Dinosaur Performer
- Taped: January 16, 1992
- In addition to the general political commentary on the Gulf War, the reference heavy episode includes allusions to tampon ads, Dashiell Hammett and the Communist blacklists, Bob Hope, and the Andrews Sisters.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Nuts to War (part 1)||And the Winner Is...|