Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Air Date||May 7, 1984|
|Written by||Sugith Varughese|
Boober tells Wembley and Gobo that he's making a radish gumbo. However, he has a problem. His kitchen has every vegetable but a radish, so he makes rutabaga gumbo with dried greaseberries and skunk cabbage. He is also doing laundry, but somebody put yeast in his Rock Soap. Boober mixes the soup and wash water, and unwittingly creates a substance that turns Fraggles invisible. The Fraggles use the invisibility soup to raid the Gorgs' garden the same time when Junior Gorg helping Ma Gorg and Pa Gorg with their spring cleaning. but Boober worries that the new mixure is too good to be true.
- The Gorgs live for a very long time. Pa Gorg has been saying that he's going to fix the same clock for 104 years.
- Watch for a curious shot in this episode -- during the rock quake, Wembley, Red and the rest of the Fraggles shake along with the set. Boober shakes along too, but after a few shots, he, along with Gobo, stands perfectly still and apparently unaffected by the quake.
- Wembley uses a Doozer stick to try and fish the skunk cabbage out of the gumbo, which makes the stick invisible, but then it becomes an ordinary stick. Also, Red calls the stick a ladle after Mokey becomes invisible.
- All of the songs in this episode were written by Tim Wynne-Jones, instead of the usual lyricist, Dennis Lee.
- UK: When Sprocket gets the hiccups, the Captain has to think of a way to cure them.
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Second Season (HIT!, 2006)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Day the Music Died||A Cave of One's Own|