|Air Date||April 9, 1984|
|Written by||David Young|
Gobo finds Doc's radio, which the Fraggles think is the voice of a magic wish-bringer. The commercials on the radio tell the Fraggles to come to Manny's Land of Carpets, where you can get anything you want. The Fraggles are all set to go when another commercial tells Large Marvin Fraggle to get all he can eat at Bubba's Burger Barn. Another one tells Boober Fraggle about Sally Spotless Cleaners. The resulting schism threatens to split the Fraggles forever.
- The Fraggles have a childlike understanding of human technology. When they see the radio, they think that there's a little person inside speaking to them.
- Brief clips from the French version of this episode are shown in the Fraggle Rock Season Two DVD Interviews segment titled "Docs And Sprockets".
- In a previous episode "Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk" Gobo cried out "Hey look! There's Santa Claus!" so he could distract Sprocket. But in this episode Santa is actually seen in the postcard story, but he's called the Wish-Granting Creature.
- The radio in this episode makes a "cameo" in A Muppet Family Christmas; it can be seen on the windowsill in Emily Bear's living room when Doc, Kermit, Sprocket, The Count, and Robin are looking out at the snowstorm while Kermit worries about Miss Piggy.
- Large Marvin Fraggle (Dave Goelz)
- Gillis Fraggle (Richard Hunt)
- Radio Announcers (Jerry Nelson)
- Sally Spotless, Tammy Shrub (Kathryn Mullen)
- Tosh Fraggle
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Second Season (HIT!, 2006)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Secret of Convincing John||Junior Sells the Farm|