|Air Date||April 2, 1984|
|Written by||B.P. Nichol|
Wembley's indecisiveness leads to an accident, so Gobo encourages him to go to Convincing John -- the world's most persuasive Fraggle -- to learn how to be more decisive. Convincing John teaches Wembley self-confidence, but the new Wembley (renaming himself "Wilfred") is a bossy, obnoxious Fraggle who turns off all his friends.
Meanwhile, Doc tries to fix his pipes when no water is coming through.
- Convincing John is prepared for anything. When he helps Wembley, he even pulls out a 50-year-old Doozer stick from the legendary Tooth Tower, a tower so sweet that it had to be locked away because it drove Fraggles crazy, and a slice of mossmelon, the rarest and sweetest fruit in Fraggle Rock that can only be harvested every hundred years.
- The lyrics for "The Clown Concerto" and "A Tiger and a Terror" were written by the episode's writer, B.P. Nichol.
- Convincing John (Jim Henson)
- Fragglettes (Kathy Mullen, Richard Hunt, Dave Goelz -- speaking voices)
- Fragglettes (Sharon Lee Williams -- singing voice)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Second Season (HIT!, 2006)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Red's Club||Manny's Land of Carpets|