|Air Date||February 8, 1998|
|Written by||Jennifer Barrow, Dick Blasucci, Paul Flaherty, Darin Henry, Jim Lewis, Bernie Keating, Kirk Thatcher and Patric Verrone|
- The Real World Muppets
- "Macho Bug" sung by the Village Spiders
- Tales from the Vet
- Bay of Pigswatch
- The Eagle's Nest
- "You and Me Against the World" sung by Johnny Fiama
- A clip of Kermit singing "Once in a Lifetime" from episode 109 can be seen on the screens of the KMUP control room.
- Later on, a clip of Great Moments in Elvis History from episode 101 can be seen on the screens of the control room.
- This episode had production number 208.
- The official episode guide at Henson.com referred to the episode as "Johnny Fiamma Leaves Home," indicative of the back-and-forthing on the spelling of the character's name during the series.
This show was distinct from other episodes, and many of the show's writers and performers felt that this episode was the one where they finally got the formula right. They felt that the show had finally evolved to something exceptional and had "found itself". Steve Whitmire was one of the many to comment on the change, stating in a 1999 interview that "The idea of putting on a show was based on The Muppet Show, but now they were doing it on television. It just didn’t seem to work for Muppets Tonight, but all of a sudden we were doing the show with Johnny Fiama at home, where it was outside of the studio, and it seemed to work really well." Ironically, it was the last episode of the show.
- Kevin Clash as Clifford, Mulch.
- Dave Goelz as Bill the Bubble Guy, Randy Pig, Waldorf, Zippity Zap's Mom, Whatnot.
- Brian Henson as Sal Minella, Dr. Phil van Neuter, Nigel.
- Jerry Nelson as Mama Fiama, Statler.
- Steve Whitmire as Andy Pig, Rizzo the Rat, Mr. Poodlepants, Nigel's Mom.
- Bill Barretta as Johnny Fiama, Zippety Zap, Bobo, David Hoggselhoff, Carla the Big Mean Mom.
- Frank Oz as Sam the Eagle.
- Leslie Carrara as Spamela Hamderson, Darci, Belle the Bubble Mom.
- Brad Abrell
- Kevin Carlson
- Len Levitt
- Drew Massey
- Steven Ritz
- Joe Selph
- Allan Trautman
- Johnny Fiama, Sal Minella, Mama Fiama, Statler and Waldorf, Bill the Bubble Guy, Big Mean Carl, Nigel (Muppets Tonight), Andy and Randy Pig, Bobo the Bear, Sam the Eagle, Dr. Phil van Neuter, Mulch, Mr. Poodlepants, David Hoggselhoff, Zippity Zap, Belle the Bubble Mom, Carla the Big Mean Mom, Nigel's Mom, Zippity Zap's Mom, Village Spiders, Spamela Hamderson, Darci, Rizzo the Rat, Whatnots
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|