|Air Date||January 23, 1984|
|Written by||David Young|
Red Fraggle has become jealous of Gobo until she finds a sea monster in a nearby pond, yet no one believes her, claiming that she's just trying to get attention. The only Fraggle who believes her is Marlon, who plans to capture the monster and put it in a museum.
Meanwhile, Doc experiments with different recipes on how to cook seaweed.
- Fraggles don't have mechanical timekeepers, so they count time for sporting events by counting "One rockbeetle, two rockbeetle..." Unfortunately, everyone counts at a different rate, so reliable records are hard to come by.
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Second Season (HIT!, 2006)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
- The Best of Red (Lions Gate Entertainment, 2012)
International episode titles
- France: "Nenufleur le monstre marin" (Nenufleur the sea monster)
- Germany: "Rotes Seeungeheuer"
- Netherlands: "Jet's zeemonster"
- Spain: "El monstruo marino de Rosi"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Trash Heap Doesn't Live Here Anymore||Uncle Matt Comes Home|