Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Air Date||January 16, 1984|
|Written by||Jerry Juhl|
Ma Gorg wants a gazebo built in the garden, so Junior plans to build it in the Trash Heap's place. Thinking she's an ordinary compost pile, Junior plans to throw her into the river. Terrified for their oracle, Philo and Gunge enlist the help of the notoriously helpless Wembley and Boober.
- The Gorgs' blessing over their meal gives a clue to their religious beliefs: "All thanks to the Spirit of the Great Gorgs and the generosity of the garden. Hey nonny, nonny, nonny."
- If the Trash Heap is moved she may change, in regards to her voice. Her voice changes throughout the course of the episode as she is moved around the Gorgs' garden.
- In the beginning before it is revealed that the Trash Heap changes if she is moved, she has slightly taken on a Jersey accent.
- Neither Gobo, Red or Mokey appear in this episode. Gobo was mentioned to be exploring the Ring Caverns.
- This is the first episode to have only two main Fraggles.
- Despite this episode not featuring Gobo or the collection of Traveling Matt's postcard, Uncle Matt's postcard still makes it in... Wembley recites Travelling Matt's postcard from memory while in the Gorg's garden.
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Second Season (HIT!, 2006)
- Fraggle Rock: Complete Series Collection (HIT!, 2008)
- The title is a play on the 1974 Warner Bros. film, Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore.
International episode titles
- France: "La grande Crado a disparu"
- Germany: "Die Müllhalde lebt hier nicht" (The landfill does not live here)
- Netherlands: "De storthoop verhuist" (The Stockpile Moves)
- Spain: "La Montaña Basura se muda" (The Mountain of Garbage moves)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Boober Rock||Red's Sea Monster|