|Air Date||September 14, 1997|
|Written by||Jennifer Barrow, Dick Blasucci, Paul Flaherty, Darin Henry, Jim Lewis, Bernie Keating, Kirk Thatcher and Patric Verrone|
Rick Moranis desperately wants to fit his musical "Salute to Late Fifties Crooners, Obscure British Bands, and Bill Withers" into the program; Seymour and Pepe get their own cooking show; and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker create havoc with their Micro Shrink-o-Matic Machine.
- Whip It
- The Muppet Odd-Squad
- Lash Holstein: Space Cowdet
- "High Hopes" sung by Rick
- Co-dependence Day: CD4
- The Tubmans of Porksmith - Apple Butter
- Hey What Smells
- "Salute to Late Fifties Crooners, Obscure British Bands, and Bill Withers" sung by Rick
- Muppet Labs: Micro Shrink-o-Matic Machine
- Clifford mentions a list of family films that Rick Moranis is known for, to which Dr. Phil van Neuter adds Little Shop of Horrors. Clifford says he doesn't know his movies: Little Shop of Horrors isn't a family film. However, Clifford included Parenthood in his own list, a film rated PG-13 by the MPAA for its sexually explicit content; Little Shop of Horrors is also rated PG-13.
- The Shrink-o-Matic Machine was a reference to Moranis' film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.
- This episode is production number 207.
- A clip of Great Moments in Elvis History from episode 101 is playing on the monitors in the commissary.
- Posters of "Cleopigtra" and "The Pigseidon Adventure" are seen in the commissary.
- Bill Barretta - Pepe and The Cow Announcer
- Kevin Clash - Clifford and Moo-Ing's henchman
- Brian Henson - Seymour and Nigel
- Dave Goelz - Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Randy Pig, Waldorf, Morty, and Gary Cahuenga
- Jerry Nelson - Statler, Moo-Ing, Phil, and The President
- Steve Whitmire - Kermit the Frog, Beaker, Andy Pig, Meepzorp, Lash Holstein, and Farm person
- Leslie Carrara-Rudolph - Spamela Hamderson, Dorothy BoVine, Pullover sweater, and Muppets Tonight floor manager
- Brad Abrell
- Len Levitt
- Steven Ritz-Barr
- Joe Selph
- Seymour, Pepe the King Prawn, Clifford, Kermit the Frog, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Nigel (Muppets Tonight), Statler and Waldorf, Zippety Zap, Andy and Randy Pig, Lash Holstein, Moo-Ing, Dorothy Bovine, Meepzorp, The President, Bread Monster, The Cow Announcer, Phil, Morty, Anthony, Devo Muppets, Eugene, Gary Cahuenga, Co-Dependence Day therapist, Moo-Ing's henchman, Muppets Tonight floor manager, Pullover sweater, Farm person
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Artist Formerly Known as Prince||Heather Locklear|