|Plot||Election Day on Sesame Street|
|Air date||May 8, 1984|
|Season||Season 15 (1983-1984)|
|Sponsors||J, N, 5|
- Guy Smiley hosts "Name That Sound!" with contestant, Mr. Honker. Homer Honker honks when guessing sounds in this game show, but since Guy Smiley can't understand his honks, Homer brings the objects in. Sounds include a cow (to which he brings in Gladys the Cow), a horse (which he brings in Buster the Horse, accompanied by Forgetful Jones, who forgets whether or not he's a horse), and a fire engine (which Homer brings, full of honkers).
- Typewriter Guy: J for Jump
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Kermit and Tracy count five fingers. They also show what the number five looks like. (EKA: Episode 0125)
- Sign Man: After a bunch of kids come running by, a girl goes before the man and says it's Saturday. That leaves him to say: "No school."
- Ernie and Bert: Bert says he's too cold, so Ernie goes overboard to get him warm by putting layer after layer of clothing upon him. This makes him too hot, so Ernie gives Bert an ice bag, opens the window and brings his electric fan. (EKA: Episode 0529)
- Cartoon/Film: The letter N talks about itself and what words it starts.
- Big Bird and Snuffy vote on whether they should say goodbye. They both vote "yes".
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 1952||Episode 1966|